The BAM Connection is looking for an account supervisor to help manage several of our most important clients. You will be responsible for day-to-day management of multiple projects for the accounts. You will also work closely with the greater account team, agency teams, and clients to coordinate and input on strategic development, creative development, and tactical execution for clients’ marketing campaigns.
You must have a passion for the business and be innately curious. This is non-negotiable. You should have an entrepreneurial spirit and appreciate the opportunity to be part of a stable – and growing – company with some really cool clients. Think wine & spirits, medical marijuana, food, and health & beauty. And we are actively involved in pitching for some exciting, new opportunities. We are ready to hire…today!
We are The BAM Connection. We were born out of a mission to shift from complexity and challenge convention. Our unique combination of powerhouse big brand experience and entrepreneurial creative boutique agility allows us to cut through the superfluous and get to the essential…all with the scrappy spirit of a Brooklyn independent agency.
So, we can stay forever true to our driving philosophy: Simplicity Liberates Creativity.
Key Qualities & Responsibilities
- Positive attitude through all tasks big and small.
- Proactive and anticipates needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Love creativity and comfortable providing clear feedback/constructive opinions on creative work
- Can identify and appropriately escalate internal/client issues when necessary
- Builds strategic presentation materials for use across the business (creative reviews, internal meetings, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize while effectively juggling multiple projects
- Knows when to ask for help and is not afraid to do so
- Comfortable interacting with clients of all levels.
- Curious by nature about the business – asks questions to gain deeper understanding and help inform the work
- Actively tracks, analyzes, and synthesizes business data with support from other team members
- Helps to lead client projects & presentations
- Think through implications and develop next steps during meetings, conversations or whenever project parameters change
- Provide agency teams with competitive and industry alerts and news that are relevant and thoughtful
- 5+ years of experience in agency account management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker who is committed to collaboration
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
- Experience in multi-channel marketing with a depth of experience in production across channels
- Excellent communicator with especially strong writing skills and experience presenting strategic and tactical plans to senior management
- Confident and organized individual who is able to apply their experience in order to provide insights and recommendations to clients
- Ability to work in a team environment fostering ideas through integration and inclusion
- Sound financial skills – has prepared budgets and managed invoicing/estimates/etc