The BAM Connection is looking for a social media manager to manage our client’s social media accounts from strategy through implementation, including community management and analytics. You will help convert prospects into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our clients. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
You must have a passion for the business. This is non-negotiable. You should have an entrepreneurial spirit and appreciate the opportunity to be part of a stable – and growing – company with some really cool clients. Think wine & spirits, medical marijuana, food, and health & beauty. And we are actively involved in pitching for some exciting, new opportunities. We are ready to hire!
Who we are:
We are The BAM Connection. We were born out of a mission to shift from complexity and challenge convention. Our unique combination of powerhouse big brand experience and entrepreneurial creative boutique agility allows us to cut through the superfluous and get to the essential…all with the scrappy spirit of a Brooklyn independent agency.
So, we can stay forever true to our driving philosophy: Simplicity Liberates Creativity.
- Build and manage our client’s social media profiles, calendar and presence, including – but not limited to – Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Perform pre-campaign research to help inform brand social strategy
- Develop campaign KPIs and translate them to the team
- Work with our creative, content development and account teams to develop and distribute content that engages our client’s audience and supports the overall communication and marketing goals
- Ensure all creative is developed in line with current best practices
- Build, QA and optimize paid and organic social media campaigns
- Provide campaign analysis and monthly reporting on social media campaigns – track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
- Perform competitive and industry analysis
- Provide basic-level customer service through community management on the behalf of brands – Managing the community, helping to monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our clients, competitors, and/or industry
- Maintain awareness of industry changes and share the implications with the team
- Review and analyze client data to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns
- Create and maintain content calendars across a portfolio of brands
- Ability to identify cultural trends, memes, and timely news stories in order to capitalize on them on behalf of our clients through social media, earned media, or paid media
- Manage agencies social media platforms
- Build strong relationships across with account and creative teams.
- 3+ years’ experience
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and extensive knowledge of social media best practices
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker who is committed to Collaboration
- Understand Analytics & Third-Party Platforms – Analyze data/metrics, insights and best practices, and provide reports
- solid understanding of SEO and content marketing
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required (know how to boost, create look-alike audiences, etc)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit